There are many knives, but there is only one TRITAC Crusader...
All TRITAC Crusaders are made from 3/8ths CPM3V Crusible steel and are professionally heat-treated to a 58/60 Rockwell hardness.
• Powder coating using Prismatic Powders, the parent company of Cerakote.
• Each knife has been laser engraved with a serial number TC***3V and the TRITAC Crusader logo.
• Special custom scales have been made from green or tan G10, featuring a cobble stone 3D pattern.
• Overall length is 10" with a 5" blade and 4 5/8" ergo design handle.
• Palm and thumb jimping have been added to this series as a new option and features a 9/16" finger guard along with lanyard hole and skull crusher.
• Blade geometry has been optimized in retrospect to the ergo grip handle to allow for a more complete slash, hack, and strike motion.
• Spine serrations are used in the aid of controlling ones opponent while also allowing for heavy ripping and shredding action in a defensive and offensive situation.
• All Crusaders are hand made in Jacksonville, FL by Tybris Knives and designed by Rich Graham.
To see the TRITAC Crusader in action, please visit:
For the first time ever, you can now customize your own sheath ($40 value)! Mark Lancaster of Squared Away Customs will be making each custom sheath to fit the owner's needs. 60 different colors & camo patterns will be available, as well as different options for belt attachments (molly webbing, standard, TekLok, etc.).
*After adding the knife to your cart, fill in the order info on the "Checkout" page & scroll to the bottom. List the custom options you'd like in the "Notes" section.
*Once your order is placed, Mark will contact you via email about customization options.
*All orders include $40 worth of custom options. Anything over $40 will be an additional charge, billed separately by Squared Away Customs.
- Green handle 88%
- Brown handle 50%