There are many knives, but there is only one TRITAC Crusader...
All TRITAC Crusaders are made from 3/8ths CPM3V Crusible steel and are professionally heat-treated to a 58/60 Rockwell hardness.
• Powder coating using Prismatic Powders, the parent company of Cerakote.
• Each knife has been laser engraved with a serial number TC***3V and the TRITAC Crusader logo.
• Special custom scales have been made from green or tan G10, featuring a cobble stone 3D pattern.
• Overall length is 10" with a 5" blade and 4 5/8" ergonomic design handle.
• Palm and thumb jimping have been added to this series as a new feature and includes a 9/16" finger guard along with lanyard hole and skull crusher.
• Blade geometry has been optimized in retrospect to the ergonomic grip handle to allow for a more complete slash, hack, and strike motion.
• Spine serrations are used in the aid of controlling ones opponent while also allowing for heavy ripping and shredding action in a defensive and offensive situation.
• All Crusaders are hand made in Jacksonville, FL by Tybris Knives and designed by Rich Graham.
To see the TRITAC Crusader in action, please visit:
- Green handle with green kryptek sheath 75%